To secure your application on a property, all individuals over the age of 18 whom will reside in the property must complete an application form.
To speed up your application, please include the following documents with your tenancy forms:
- Proof of income - 2 months wage slips/proof of benefits/pension (if retired) /if self-employed, full tax return from the HMRC or SA302 form (A personal tax return is required not the business) or your accredited accountant's details who will be requested to provide the required information
- Written reference from your current landlord (if possible)
- Your last 2 months bank statements
- Written reference from your employer stating your salary and terms of employment (temporary/permanent)
- Proof of address/residency - utility bill
Please provide a copy of either option 1, 2 or 3.
- Your Passport (current or expired) showing the owner is a British citizen, or a British citizen of the Uk and Colonies having the right to abode in the UK
- A copy of your driving license along with a copy of your birth certificate.
- A biometric immigration document issued by the home office to the holder which indicates that the person named in it is allowed to stay indefinitely in the Uk or has no time limit on their stay in the Uk
If you cannot supply any of the above documents then please see the PDF available by clicking here for other documents that can be provided to prove your Right to Rent status.
If you do not earn 3 times the property's annual rent, you may be required to provide a guarantor with your application. If this applies to you then please request a guarantor form from our branch or download one from our website: www.express-let-sales.com
To be eligible, your guarantor must earn at least 3 times the property's annual rent, be a UK citizen and a homeowner